Welcome to the world’s first and one-of-its-kind live, interactive, guided destination and culture immersion trip of Egypt.
This unique orientation session is designed to make children familiar with Egypt over five 60 minute sessions spread over 5 days. On this orientation trip, children will visit exciting highlights and monuments, get a taste of the rich culture and be introduced to local etiquettes and traditions. They will travel back in time to ancient Egypt, trace its history through the ages, and gain an insight into modern day life.
· 5 one hour interactive sessions which can be accessed from home or school.
· Led by local Egyptian experts, historians and guides.
· Includes major highlights of Egypt and an introduction to the local culture.
· Flexible (can be taken year-round).
· Costs from £50 - £75 per student (based on numbers attending)
· Certificates for students.
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Day 1: Tour of the awe inspiring Pyramids of Giza & the Sphinx
Day 2: Tour of Luxor, rightfully called the world’s largest open air museum
Day 3: Learn about Mummies & Hieroglyphics from an Egyptology expert.
Day 4: Tour of the Khan El Khalil market including interactions with locals. (Cultural orientation)
Day 5 : Learn about Coptic history of Egypt covering the history of Christianity in Egypt in 1st century AD.
Up to 10 students : £75 per student
More than 20 students: £50 per student